Bookings for 2017
Effective Wednesday, November 23, 2016, the Lodge is closed for the winter. All buildings are closed and no services are available while the Lodge is closed. The Lodge will be open from March 20 through November 21, 2017.
Most dates during the 2017 season are currently booked, although cancellations do occur throughout the season. There are currently some two and three bedroom lodges open on weekdays and the odd one room cabin. We suggest calling to check on current availability as dates are constantly changing. By the time an email is read and we get a response the date may no longer be available. Contact information: 865-429-5704, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm ET, Monday through Friday. The office is closed most major holidays and may be closed between 12 and 1 for lunch. Email: email@example.com
2017 Wait List Request Information
There are still some two and three bedroom lodges available (primarily on weeknights) during the 2017 season. It is best to call to check availability for these if possible. Dates are constantly changing. It may take a few days to get a reply to email inquiries.
Wait list Guidelines for 2017 season:
1. Only one submission per party.
2. Three individual dates or ONE range of up to seven consecutive nights may be submitted.
3. NOTE: 3 or more night stays are rarely available through cancellations. If you would accept a single night stay, please note that on the request.
4. The wait list is used to fill cancellations that occur with 30 days or more notice.
5. Cancellations with less than 30 days’ notice are not rebooked from the wait list but offered to the first inquiry that fits the cancellation. Some cancellations may be posted on Twitter.
6. Reservations booked with 30 days or less notice must be paid for at the time of booking.
7. Phone wait list requests are not accepted.
8. Notification of availability procedure will be included in your email reply.
Please follow us on Twitter for possible short notice cancellations or by calling the reservation office at 865-429-5704, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm ET, Monday through Friday. The office is closed most major holidays and may be closed between 12 and 1 for lunch.
Payments for reservations made by mail between the 1st and the 15th of the month will be due by the 1st of the following month; made between the 16th and the end of the month will be due by the 15th of the following month. Payments for reservations made less than 30 days before arrival date are due when the reservation is made. Payment is accepted by check, money order or credit card. We do not accept American Express.
Refund provided for cancellations up to 30 days prior to arrival, less a $15.00 processing fee. No refunds for cancellations with less than a 30 day notice. This includes meals and lodging for group lodges and individual cabins unless we are able to rebook your reservation space (s); in that event the amount received from another party for your reservation will be refunded, less a $15.00 processing fee. Any partial cancellation up to 30 days prior to arrival will result in a refund, less a $15.00 processing fee. Any change in reservation dates will result in a $15.00 processing fee.
It is not permissible by any individual, company, church or organization to increase for profit the approved and published rates under any circumstances. Failure to comply with this notice will result in forfeiture of current reservation and future booking privileges.
For Reservations, please contact:
250 Apple Valley Road
Sevierville, TN 37862
(865) 429-5704 phone
(865) 774-0045 fax